I must confess I have no idea what is required to set up migration targets
Edited to give this question some meat to the bone:
Note that I have read the answers so far and this actually backs them up.
This is my close vote history over the past 180 days, and the triage I would apply:
Questions that would be good enough to migrate to SU (although some may be duplicates there):
- (21 jan 2016) https://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/questions/28204/using-a-printer-through-rj-47-connected-computer
- (20 jan 2016) https://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/questions/28170/how-do-i-restore-files-in-windows-8
- (19 jan 2016) How do I open .FILE extensions?
- (15 Oct 2015) Install windows 7 on a VM running in Windows 7
- (19 Aug 2015) Dead links in Onenote
Questions that would not be good enough to migrate to SU:
- (3 jan 2016) What are your tips on making double sided printable flashcards with onenote or other software?
Questions that would be good enough to migrate to SO (or maybe Programmers) (although some may be duplicates there):
- (17 Jul 2015) Semantic validation of xsd schemata
Questions that would not be good enough to migrate to SO:
- (26 Oct 2015) https://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/questions/25996/multi-class-classification-in-r
- (31 Aug 2015) Dealing with malicious js in html5 banners
- (23 Aug 2015) terminology for the selection mechanism built in web-browsers
- (11 Aug 2015) How can I develop a web app that's as good as a native mobile app?
- (31 Jul 2015) Should I switch to AngularJS? (Angular vs Jquery)