Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04)
- Currently running: Ubuntu, Debian (x32/x64/armhf), Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Cinnamon, LXDE; SSH on the server ;)
Android user since about 2010
- Phones: Motorola Milestone 2, LG Optimus 4X, Wileyfox Swift
- Tablets: Cat Stargate II, Cat Phoenix/PC4, Lenovo Tab3 A7-10F
My SE tools:
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 86.9k 86.9k 6868 gold badges307307 silver badges879879 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 17.6k 17.6k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 341 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 125 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 110 Where Android apps store data?
- 107 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 72 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 72 Compose key on Windows
- 67 How can I view and examine the Android log?
- View more network posts →