Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04)
- Currently running: Ubuntu, Debian (x32/x64/armhf), Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Cinnamon, LXDE; SSH on the server ;)
Android user since about 2010
- Phones: Motorola Milestone 2, LG Optimus 4X, Wileyfox Swift
- Tablets: Cat Stargate II, Cat Phoenix/PC4, Lenovo Tab3 A7-10F
My SE tools:
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 85.5k 85.5k 6363 gold badges299299 silver badges866866 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 17.1k 17.1k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 326 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 122 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 107 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 104 Where Android apps store data?
- 72 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 69 Compose key on Windows
- 65 Can not unlock my Android device as have no internet connection?
- View more network posts →