Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04)
- Currently running: Ubuntu, Debian (x32/x64/armhf), Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Cinnamon, LXDE; SSH on the server ;)
Android user since about 2010
- Phones: Motorola Milestone 2, LG Optimus 4X, Wileyfox Swift
- Tablets: Cat Stargate II, Cat Phoenix/PC4, Lenovo Tab3 A7-10F
My SE tools:
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 84.1k 84.1k 5757 gold badges287287 silver badges848848 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 16.9k 16.9k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 317 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 117 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 105 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 96 Where Android apps store data?
- 71 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 67 Compose key on Windows
- 64 Can not unlock my Android device as have no internet connection?
- View more network posts →