Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04)
- Currently running: Ubuntu, Debian (x32/x64/armhf), Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Cinnamon, LXDE; SSH on the server ;)
Android user since about 2010
- Phones: Motorola Milestone 2, LG Optimus 4X, Wileyfox Swift
- Tablets: Cat Stargate II, Cat Phoenix/PC4, Lenovo Tab3 A7-10F
My SE tools:
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 78.3k 78.3k 5454 gold badges271271 silver badges793793 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 15.8k 15.8k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Super User 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 844 844 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 304 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 114 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 104 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 92 Where Android apps store data?
- 70 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 63 Can not unlock my Android device as have no internet connection?
- 62 Is there a minimal installation of ADB?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (53)
16 How to behave while trying out recommendations Jul 1 '14
15 Are hosting recommendation requests on-topic? Feb 26 '14
12 You're doing it all wrong! Feb 6 '14
11 Are questions for service providers welcome at our site? Nov 20 '17
11 Is suggesting built-in software acceptable? Jun 27 '15
11 Asking for software, get libraries in answers Feb 12 '14
11 Update to our `/help/on-topic` page Apr 30 '15
10 Community Promotion Ads - 2016 Jan 15 '16
10 Is asking for Wordpress plugins on-topic? Oct 10 '15