My answer was deleted and I'm not sure why. The question asked for
- "stealth keylogger", where stealth was defined as "does not appear in the Task Manager"
- "works well on Windows 10", also windows and windows-10
- "either a closed or open source"
No other requirements.
My answer says
- "The list on keyloggers.com lists the following keyloggers with the property 'Hidden in Task Manager'", thus matching the stealth requirement
- "All of them are advertised for Windows 10", matching the Windows 10 requirement
- "either a closed or open source" - well, hard to not fulfill that
Ok, we have a standard defined here, so let's see how I do:
I have covered each requirement, named and linked the products, I have mentioned the price, I have even covered anything else that might be important for the OP ("trial version").
I have not simply copy/pasted a list I found on the internet. I filtered it and visited each of the vendors websites, to see if the Windows 10 requirement matches, since the list was a bit old.
So really, I don't know why it was deleted. If someone could please elaborate.