“Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.”
— Bill Gates
Apart from these practical interests, more theoretical subjects such as type and proof theories fascinate me as well. Especially their application to (automated) theorem provers (Coq, Metamath) and to real-world programming languages.
... either because they are funny, stunning or the best factually correct explanation I've ever found!
More regex fun (disclaimer: by myself)
If you're that far: here are some nice code snippets I've written
JS (& jQuery): searchFirstTextOccurence() in DOM: http://stackoverflow.com/a/19523124/603003
PHP: addQueryParameters() for adding query parameters to an existing URI string: http://stackoverflow.com/a/19984204/603003
Some funny names other people gave me
- ComFreak (with "ae")
- Stack Overflow 26.4k 26.4k 1414 gold badges9494 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 943 943 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 731 731 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 Set custom HTML5 required field validation message
- 108 File extension for PowerShell 3
- 67 Twitter Bootstrap: Print content of modal window
- 63 Get first word of string
- 54 Styling a disabled input with css only
- 48 Why aren't my parameters getting passed through to a dispatched event?
- View more network posts →