Nothing to say about me... but if you insist, just take a look at my actions, they speak better than I could ever do. Even when I'm not part of the solution, I will not be part of the problem.
Better to have nothing, no matter when, than to accept rubbish. — Random Wuxia
when you wish for peace and quiet, trouble tends to find ways to catch up to you.
- Ask Ubuntu 62k 62k 2929 gold badges161161 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 31.9k 31.9k 2323 gold badges9595 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 13.3k 13.3k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Super User 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1111 gold badges4646 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Installed Teamviewer using a 64-bit system, but I get a dependency error
- 210 How can I restart GNOME Shell, after it freezes or becomes unresponsive?
- 196 I deleted /bin/rm. How do I recover it?
- 175 How to debug a bash script?
- 140 People don't read the tag excerpts because we don't swat them into their faces
- 123 Run a command without making me wait
- 121 How to install 7zip to extract rar files
- View more network posts →