NixOS is the new Arch Linux - nixos.org
If you want to thank me for anything I've done, please make a donation in my name to this young lady's gofundme - I am reassured that it is still current.
Follow me on Twitter and tell me what canonical questions you would like me to respond to!
(If you keep it to programming, I may follow you back.)
If I know you, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
.ghci file (for Haskell):
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT
- Stack Overflow♦ 293.9k 293.9k 7575 gold badges370370 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 7194 How do I merge two dictionaries in a single expression (taking union of dictionaries)?
- 3381 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 1273 Usage of __slots__?
- 910 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 556 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- 548 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 454 How do I determine the size of an object in Python?
- View more network posts →