Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '15 at 8:07
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 305 305 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Game Development 295 295 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 272 272 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Why are static password requirements used so frequently?
- 26 Could malware move during a scan to avoid detection?
- 20 How to send a HTTP-delete with a body in retrofit?
- 19 StringBuilder.toString() is printed as empty string in Eclipse-console when too big?
- 18 What is the point of a borderless fullscreen window?
- 10 Can an infected phone infect other computers in a network?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 22 '15