Currently employed as a Development Team Lead at Verge Health.
Developing software is a craft, and as such, is part art, part science, and can never be fully mastered.
- Stack Overflow 25.8k 25.8k 77 gold badges7171 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 545 545 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 344 344 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 239 239 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 210 What does the "+" (plus sign) CSS selector mean?
- 183 Is SQL or even TSQL Turing Complete?
- 142 How can I get the browser's scrollbar sizes?
- 83 What to do when bit mask (flags) enum gets too large
- 78 Difference between PCDATA and CDATA in DTD
- 74 Does C# have IsNullOrEmpty for List/IEnumerable?
- 70 How to force div to appear below not next to another?
- View more network posts →