- There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
- I � Unicode
Simple tips for new users:
- Take your time posting your question.
- Check your formatting, grammar, and spelling.
- Make sure the code you're posting is syntactically valid.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '15 at 0:46
- Stack Overflow 190.9k 190.9k 2828 gold badges233233 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 703 703 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 195 195 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 455 How to remove indentation from an unordered list item?
- 277 How to make a transparent HTML button?
- 239 Why does the html input with type "number" allow the letter 'e' to be entered in the field?
- 147 Is it possible to set multiple data attributes using the jQuery.attr() function?
- 126 CSS div alternating colour
- 125 How can I horizontally center a button element in a div element?
- 122 Can you tab through all radio buttons?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 24 '14