If you appreciate others helping you, mark their answers or provide comments on them. Vague questions can only get vague answers, so take your time to include everything you've tried and your whole requirements.
I'm professionally focused in Linux based system setups and doing full-stack development with Vue, NodeJS and Mysql. I used to work with the Java ecosystem, now I'm on it as a hobbyist. During the COVID-19 quarantine I've been working on a car pooling application.
I also find it interesting doing translation tasks, in sites like Wikipedia, Facebook and popular open source projects, helping with spanish and specially basque languages.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '16 at 16:32
- Stack Overflow 26.2k 26.2k 1212 gold badges114114 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Travel 741 741 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 355 355 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 341 341 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 333 333 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 325 Difference between Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- 131 Android Archive Library (aar) vs standard jar
- 69 how multiple threads invoke singleton object's method and work on them?
- 64 Is it okay for a ticket seller in the USA to refuse to give you your change, keep it for themselves and claim it's a tip?
- 43 Styling one JSF external link to make it look like a button
- 40 Externalising Spring Boot properties when deploying to Docker
- 39 Enabling remote access to Keycloak
- View more network posts →