If you appreciate others helping you, mark their answers or provide comments on them. Vague questions can only get vague answers, so take your time to include everything you've tried and your whole requirements.
A Java guy in a new road trip over C++ and embedded Linux systems. In my spare time I enjoy doing some sport, travelling and hanging out with friends.
I also find it interesting doing translation tasks, in sites like Wikipedia, Facebook and popular open source projects, helping with spanish and specially basque languages.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '16 at 16:32
- Stack Overflow 24.6k 24.6k 1111 gold badges106106 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Travel 741 741 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 355 355 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 333 333 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 331 331 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 284 Difference between Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- 127 Android Archive Library (aar) vs standard jar
- 64 Is it okay for a ticket seller in the USA to refuse to give you your change, keep it for themselves and claim it's a tip?
- 63 how multiple threads invoke singleton object's method and work on them?
- 42 Styling one JSF external link to make it look like a button
- 37 Spring Boot enable http requests logging
- 35 Externalising Spring Boot properties when deploying to Docker
- View more network posts →