I'm a Python enthusiastic with interests in data science.
Creating the virtual environment outside of the project folder, still retaining the feel of good ol'
python -m venv venv
My newest project. (2020-Q4)
The alternative upload component for Dash applications.
Reading and editing Windows PATH variables and ensuring python finds your DLLs.
Member for 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '20 at 10:07
- Stack Overflow 14.1k 14.1k 77 gold badges4949 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 882 882 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 662 662 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Importing modules from parent folder
- 236 Sibling package imports
- 51 Nginx serves .php files as downloads, instead of executing them
- 45 Format y axis as percent
- 36 How to show the week number on the Windows system tray calendar?
- 32 Python natural smoothing splines
- 31 Python natural smoothing splines
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.