I'm a Python enthusiastic with interests in data science.
Creating the virtual environment outside of the project folder, still retaining the feel of good ol'
python -m venv venv
My newest project. (2020-Q4)
The alternative upload component for Dash applications.
Reading and editing Windows PATH variables and ensuring python finds your DLLs.
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '20 at 10:07
- Stack Overflow 15.8k 15.8k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 982 982 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 672 672 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 320 Importing modules from parent folder
- 265 Sibling package imports
- 56 Nginx serves .php files as downloads, instead of executing them
- 46 Format y axis as percent
- 45 What is pyproject.toml file for?
- 36 How to show the week number on the Windows system tray calendar?
- 35 Python natural smoothing splines
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.