- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Law 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 689 689 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 How do I avoid the "self.x = x; self.y = y; self.z = z" pattern in __init__?
- 112 What makes dependent type theory more suitable than set theory for proof assistants?
- 55 What motivates software companies to hire locally?
- 49 Why is writing to memory much slower than reading it?
- 42 How can I view someone's comment history on GitHub?
- 37 Did real incomes drop significantly since the 1950s?
- 34 Why isn't 'nullptr' in the 'std' namespace?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.