This universe seems to run out of things to offer much less quickly with technology around. I think it may be our only way to remain entertained indefinitely.
See my projects at http://SephReed.me
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '20 at 22:23
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Super User 315 315 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 287 287 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 271 271 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 271 271 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 How can I suppress "The tag <some-tag> is unrecognized in this browser" warning in React?
- 18 What is Docker.qcow2?
- 16 Firebase Error: Auth error from APNS or Web Push Service
- 16 What are some of the differences between DFT and FFT that make FFT so fast?
- 14 Firebase Error: Auth error from APNS or Web Push Service
- 11 What's the appropriate range for the angle of a slide?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.