Baruch Sadogursky (a.k.a JBaruch) is the Head of DevOps Advocacy and a Developer Advocate at JFrog. His passion is speaking about technology. Well, speaking in general, but doing it about technology makes him look smart, and 19 years of hi-tech experience sure helps. When he’s not on stage (or on a plane to get there), he learns about technology, people and how they work, or more precisely, don’t work together.
He is a CNCF ambassador, Developer Champion, and a passionate conference speaker on DevOps, DevSecOps, digital transformation, containers and cloud-native, artifact management and other topics, and is a regular at the industry’s most prestigious events including DockerCon, Devoxx, DevOps Days, OSCON, Qcon, JavaOne and many others. You can see some of his talks at jfrog.com/shownotes
- Stack Overflow 21.4k 21.4k 44 gold badges5656 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 625 625 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- DevOps 383 383 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 243 243 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 Android buildscript repositories: jcenter VS mavencentral
- 147 What is the difference between JFrog Artifactory and Bintray?
- 121 Get values from properties file using Groovy
- 85 What is a good newbie-friendly graphical Git client for Windows?
- 70 What is a good newbie-friendly graphical Git client for Windows?
- 55 Upload artifact to Artifactory using Gradle
- 51 Could not find method jcenter() for arguments  on repository container
- View more network posts →