Experienced Microsoft technology professional with rich 10+ years of total work experience. Experience of handling projects from requirement analysis to post-implementation phases in various buckets (SDLC, Maintenance & Bug Fixing). Experience of designing, working full stack in microsoft techlogies on Azure/AWS from requirements,coding, CI/CD, Release management and Production Support . Good understanding of OOP concepts, Agile Methodologies(SAFe & CSM certified), SDLC, SOA, Workflows and UML. Hands-on experience in Asp.net, .net core, react, Visual Studio, Azure Serverles(functions, logic apps, blobs, monitoring, wep apps, service management, API management), Git, Github, Gitlab, Azure Devops, TFS, JIRA, SVN, Enterprise Architect, MS Visio and SQL server.
- Stack Overflow 11.7k 11.7k 2020 gold badges6363 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Hinduism 469 469 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 221 221 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 163 163 77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 What is the difference between Integrated Security = True and Integrated Security = SSPI?
- 71 How to clear a selected value in Selectize.js dropdown?
- 39 A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (Error Number: 233)
- 37 How to clear a selected value in Selectize.js dropdown?
- 31 Your connection is not private NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
- 28 Error 1053 the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
- 26 Azure VM load balancing vs Traffic Manager
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 20 '14