I am an experienced developer, in many languages and systems. Lately, Java and JBoss are my playground. Along with that comes working knowledge of XSLT, Ant, Maven, JSF and Seam.
I have strong experience in Perl, C, and many historical languages such as FORTRAN IV and COBOL.
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Review 323 323 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 246 246 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 216 Is there a name for the (anti- ) pattern of passing parameters that will only be used several levels deep in the call chain?
- 130 When to use RxJava in Android and when to use LiveData from Android Architectural Components?
- 27 Why is doOnDispose not called?
- 19 What are the practical uses of semaphores?
- 15 Advantage of RxJava2 over AsyncTask
- 14 Should we avoid using design patterns in constantly changing projects?
- 12 How to set a global Base URL for every test case of one test suite in Selenium IDE?
- View more network posts →