"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." -Brian W. Kernighan
Member for 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 15:51
Top network posts
- 20 Default sorting in Angular Material - Sort header
- 8 Why use one-time codes for two-factor authentication backups?
- 7 How to translate "being like"?
- 7 React JS : history.push is not a function error and it isn't navigating to a different page onclick of swal
- 7 Trying to use the DOMParser with node js
- 6 "la pomme ne tombe pas loin de l'arbre" pour "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"
- 6 Rxjs vs Lodash ? can rxjs be an alternative for lodash?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.