"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." -Brian W. Kernighan
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '19 at 15:51
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- French Language 650 650 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- German Language 216 216 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Information Security 190 190 55 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 181 181 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Default sorting in Angular Material - Sort header
- 16 Trying to use the DOMParser with node js
- 9 what is difference between componentdidmount and componentdidupdate in react native
- 9 Property 'hot' does not exist on type 'NodeModule'.ts(2339)
- 8 Why use one-time codes for two-factor authentication backups?
- 8 React JS : history.push is not a function error and it isn't navigating to a different page onclick of swal
- 7 How to translate "being like"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.