Husband, father, thinker, anachronism detector, coder, and geek. That sentence was intentionally written with an Oxford Comma.
- Biblical Hermeneutics 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Christianity 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Where does Chrome save its SQLite database to?
- 48 How can I disable Chrome's address bar search autocomplete?
- 39 How to resolve error: "Couldn't modify partition map because file system verification failed"?
- 31 Extract time from datetime and determine if time (not date) falls within range?
- 31 What were the main doctrinal disagreements between Luther and Calvin?
- 25 How to export sqlite to CSV in Python without being formatted as a list?
- 25 Universalism in the Orthodox Church?
- View more network posts →