- Matter Modeling 11.5k 11.5k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 33 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Did the 2019 discovery of O(N log(N)) multiplication have a practical outcome?
- 48 Is there a database where we can find previously determined geometries of materials?
- 40 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 36 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow floating point multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 35 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 32 Is there a free package with robust CASSCF functionality?
- 31 A big thank you, Tim Post
- View more network posts →