My biggest interest in life is technology, primarily computers. It started out with a general computer interest and the need to know how and why something works. This interest has continued to grow but instead of dissecting computer hardware and removing viruses from friends computers all day long my focus has changed to IT security and programming. The programming language that I prefer is C#. On my spare time I like to do small (and large) technology projects. This can be everything from creating an RFID-reader or 3D printer using an Arduino to participating in vulnerability bounty programs.
Another big interest is also my entrepreneurial side. I like to see something grow and instead of just seeing obstacles I try to see possibilities.
- Stack Overflow 31.1k 31.1k 1717 gold badges164164 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 55 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Web Applications 767 767 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 545 545 33 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 306 306 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Can't connect to localhost on SQL Server Express 2012 / 2016
- 127 Run Command Prompt Commands
- 108 Post an empty body to REST API via HttpClient
- 98 How to return a file (FileContentResult) in ASP.NET WebAPI
- 90 Identity in ASP.Net Core 2.1 : Customize AccountController
- 72 How can I create a self-signed cert for localhost?
- View more network posts →