Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '18 at 0:55
- Stack Overflow 26k 26k 1111 gold badges7878 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.1k 3.1k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3k 3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 568 How do I increase the capacity of the Eclipse output console?
- 310 What characters do I need to escape when using sed in a sh script?
- 109 Python memoising/deferred lookup property decorator
- 93 How do I hide a particular user from the login screen?
- 70 A decorator that profiles a method call and logs the profiling result
- 65 In Git, list names of branches with unpushed commits
- 64 Is it safe to replace '==' with 'is' to compare Boolean-values
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.