There must be a better way to do this...
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '14 at 13:14
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 958 958 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 526 526 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 How find out which process is using a file in Linux?
- 38 How to disable a keyboard key in Linux (Ubuntu)?
- 33 What is the difference between double-ampersand (&&) and semicolon (;) in Linux Bash?
- 25 Should I report to HR and involve others if I am being wrongly accused of theft?
- 22 Flash files (.swf) prompts for download instead of opening
- 19 Determining if a file is a hard link or symbolic link?
- 18 Hiding or covering annoying LED lights on computer and accessories
- View more network posts →