Currently (7.2016) I'm a front-end developer and CTO in the "Дети и наука" online education project (childrenscience.ru). Working there since 9.2016 when got my PhD in the field of chemical physics (soft matter physics). Got master degree in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (applied math and physics).
I also participate in different educational projects (different summer schools for 1-5th and 7-8th forms, teaching math, physics and electronics; science festivals, showing and discussing physical experiments; taught physics in secondary school for 1 year; tutored a student in math analysis for 1 year; lead some "engineering" projects in summer schools [actually those were mostly about creativity and making, not about real engineering]; some other activities). Have some experience in online education workflow as a teacher.
For now I'm not looking for a job, but I'm interested in networking with people who are interested in stuff below. Some fields of prime interest:
- systemization and representation of human-readable data (especially personal knowledge) and learning through hypertext; UX, front-end
- digital workflow in news reading, data collecting, text composing (including scientific articles), human-human communication, collaboration tools
- education projects: both online education (exploiting potentials of hypertext and multimedia, design-thinking) and offline (physics and robotics) education (and tools for it, like using hypertext for creating reusable knowledge base for teachers)
Member for 3 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 9 '18 at 9:48
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 1010 gold badges4242 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Super User 467 467 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 454 454 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Blender 417 417 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 370 370 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Can something without mass exert a force?
- 20 Get selected value/text from Select on change
- 20 How to mount an Android smartphone as a drive in Windows?
- 18 How to get text of an input text box during onKeyPress?
- 14 onKeyPress Vs. onKeyUp and onKeyDown
- 13 How to align checkboxes and their labels consistently cross-browsers
- 12 ReactJS - How to use comments?
- View more network posts →