I'm a developer since the
The answer I've written which I like best: Can you supply arguments to the map(&:method) syntax in Ruby?
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '15 at 7:39
- Stack Overflow 33.6k 33.6k 1010 gold badges6363 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Code Review 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 559 559 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 493 493 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 Can you supply an argument to map(&:method) syntax in Ruby
- 99 RSpec: how to test if a method was called?
- 98 RSpec any_instance deprecation: how to fix it?
- 50 How to say "should_receive" more times in RSpec
- 40 Flattening nested hash to a single hash with Ruby/Rails
- 35 How to add Rubymine icon to the left top panel in Ubuntu?
- 29 How to mount a folder on amazon ec2 instance with private key using sshfs
- View more network posts →