I am passionate about Linux systems. And a security freak, might I say.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '18 at 9:48
- Unix & Linux 15k 15k 3030 gold badges101101 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Chrome 68 "Not secure" How to make it in red color?
- 82 Chrome 68 "Not secure" How to make it in red color?
- 57 How to safely turn off swap permanently and reclaim the space? (on Debian Jessie)
- 50 How to safely turn off swap permanently and reclaim the space? (on Debian Jessie)
- 45 Managing difficult employees
- 43 VirtualBox: Is it a bad idea to assign more virtual CPU cores than number of physical CPU cores
- 35 How to install VirtualBox Extension Pack to VirtualBox latest version on Linux?
- View more network posts →