I'm a professional C++ developer with background in computer graphics & computer vision. Experienced in developing high-performance desktop image processing applications.
I'm currently working in Align Technology R&D office in Moscow, Russia.
I graduated from Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics department of Lomonosov Moscow State University and worked in Graphics & Media Lab as a PhD student.
I also code in Matlab, C#, Python and other languages (who doesn't?), but C++ is the best.
- Stack Overflow 17.4k 17.4k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 330 330 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Sports 153 153 44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 149 149 88 bronze badges
- Code Review 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 311 What are some better ways to avoid the do-while(0); hack in C++?
- 239 Representing and solving a maze given an image
- 74 What is the rationale for parenthesis in C++11's raw string literals R"(...)"?
- 58 gsl::not_null<T*> vs. std::reference_wrapper<T> vs. T&
- 30 Why is non-const std::array::operator not constexpr?
- 28 Formatting - at once - all the files in a Visual Studio project
- 28 Why is non-const std::array::operator not constexpr?
- View more network posts →