- GitHub: https://github.com/ElectricRCAircraftGuy
- Website: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/panther3002/videos
- Ex: here's one of my favorite projects I've ever done!: "Quadrotor 2 - Physics-based Flight controller demo w/lead point navigation & Arduino interface to RC Tx"
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eRCaGuy
I am big into RC aircraft and embedded programming. Very fun stuff. I'm an aeronautical engineer, but I also do a lot with electronics, electrical engineering, and computer science/programming (including a lot with C/C++ in Arduino and some lower-level AVR code). Here's my website, with many articles on the aforementioned topics, showing a tiny subset of my work: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com
- Stack Overflow 14k 14k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Arduino 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 What exactly is nullptr?
- 52 PySerial non-blocking read loop
- 45 How can I snap a window in a corner with 18.04?
- 39 Who is "us" and who is "them" according to Git?
- 37 How to create a self resizing grid of buttons in tkinter?
- 30 How do I center an image in the README.md file on GitHub?
- 27 rsync and symbolic links
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.