Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 11.1k 11.1k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Economics 793 793 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 212 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 96 What are good "math habits" that have improved your mathematical practice?
- 47 Is it plagiarism if someone else came up with something before you did?
- 43 Is it acceptable to email the author of a paper that you cannot follow?
- 41 What exactly is the semantic difference between set and type?
- 35 How much help is a PhD supervisor if you only see them 30 minutes a month?
- 34 Is it accepted to refer to your own published result by your own name?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.