- Electrical Engineering 11.4k 11.4k 1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 840 840 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 402 402 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 369 369 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Why are "if elif else" statements virtually never in table format?
- 42 What is the failure mode of a solar panel?
- 30 What does the rectifier do in a crystal radio?
- 27 Why do refrigeration compressors stall when switched off and on quickly; or, why do I need to wait three minutes before restarting my air conditioner?
- 25 Why are circuits considered loops?
- 24 Darn you V=IR, you are wrong (does V really equal IR?)
- 16 Let me collapse the votes breakdown after expanding it
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.