MiFreidgeim SO-stop being evil
If you are curious why Stack Overflow Inc is evil, see https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/334399/summing-up-the-main-issues-the-story-so-far/334417#334417 , https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/333965/firing-mods-and-forced-relicensing-is-stack-exchange-still-interested-in-cooper and other StackExchange Meta discussions. There is also a good overview of the conflicts between community and SO management in https://lunarwatcher.github.io/posts/2019/11/15/why-im-leaving-stack-exchange.html
I am .Net developer.
My preferred pronouns are он/его, but on non-Russian language sites you can use whatever you consider polite.
- Stack Overflow 16.7k 16.7k 88 gold badges111111 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 407 407 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 159 159 77 bronze badges
- Ask Different 149 149 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 169 System.Security.SecurityException when writing to Event Log
- 82 How do I log a custom field in NLog to database?
- 77 How to escape quote marks in Exec Command in MSBuild
- 62 Linq Query Group By and Selecting First Items
- 61 Read appsettings json values in .NET Core Test Project
- 61 Confusing comment “Does this answer your question?”
- 59 Auto Versioning in Visual Studio 2017 (.NET Core)
- View more network posts →