I'm in my first year of uni in the UK.
I LOVE Chuck!! :D
If you need to get in touch with me, see my website for more details.
I've made some userscripts for the Stack Exchange sites you may be interested in:
- My SOOF userscript, now Stack Overflow Extras, has a bunch of optional features you can add to 'enhance' SE (examples of these features are: pre-defined edit reasons; side-by-side post editing; highlight answerer's names in comments, and so on)
- My SE WYSIWYG Editor userscript adds a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor to Stack Exchange - definitely worth a try! :)
- My Freehand Circles Drawing Tool userscript allows you to draw directly onto images you see on SE sites - you can change the brush colour and width to draw anything you might want - it's great fun, useful and easy to use :)
- My Self Destructing Comments userscript allows you to set a date at which a comment you wrote should be deleted - useful for those 'comment cleanup', 'thanks', or 'welcome' comments.
- My SE Desktop Notifications userscript shows desktop notifications whenever there is new activity on a question open in a new tab - useful for keeping track of questions without having to scroll through the answers to see if there is a new edit, or comment, or score change :)
- See many more at my Stack Apps profile :)
ǝɯɐuɹǝsn ʎɯ ɹoɟ ɯoɔ˙sloqɯʎsɟ˙ʍʍʍ oʇ sʞuɐɥʇ
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.9k 17.9k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 6.4k 6.4k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 How do organizations check *what* has been hacked?
- 98 Stack Overflow Extras (SOX)
- 74 Screen-recording GIF 'video' maker for Mac OS X
- 74 Move the vote button
- 65 How to detect if a USB port is 3.0 or 2.0?
- 48 What is a 'superping'?
- 46 How to use Moment.JS to check whether the current time is between 2 times
- View more network posts →