I try not to answer a question if my answer will only be a duplicate of another, or there's a potentially good answer (in which case I would comment to suggest modification, or modify it myself). After all, we don't need many answers; we need a single, excellent one. Also I downvote duplicate answers.
Some of the source code of the answers (typically ones with lists) is manually wrapped at the width of the editor, so that the source reads good when their font is monospaced, as I set in my browser. I believe that Markdown is designed to look good when read as plain text.
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 676 676 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 451 451 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Different 331 331 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 317 317 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 56 Measure elapsed time in Swift
- 38 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 24 Assert an object is a specific type
- 22 Remote command in ssh config file
- 17 How to Install Package in Xcode via Swift Package Manager
- View more network posts →