I am a physics student in Hungary. Tasted Raspberry Pi and it's Pythonic flavour, liked it, so kept going. Between two physics calculations, I create analog and digital circuits, and experiment with them. Oh, and also playing in an orchestra.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '17 at 19:52
- Lifehacks 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 908 908 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 850 850 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 699 699 11 gold badge77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 Where to put used-but-usable clothes (a.k.a. alternative to "The Chair")?
- 58 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- 54 Finding Zinc on a dead moon - without a spaceship
- 50 Which city in Burgundy is it on this Samsung ad?
- 42 How to ask a new friend about his sexuality?
- 39 How can we manage our adult son taking back an item we confiscated, without our knowledge, when he has moved out?
- 32 Can we get rid of all illnesses by a year of Total Extreme Quarantine?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 30 '17