If I haven't accepted your correct answer I likely haven't yet been able to verify it — I only mark answers as accepted when either a reliable source is provided or I'm capable confirming myself.
Additionally in some questions there can be multiple equally great answers, please also keep this in mind.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '16 at 19:41
- Arqade 6.6k 6.6k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Super User 2.9k 2.9k 1111 gold badges3636 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Literature 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Web Applications 578 578 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Has copy protection ever been used in physical books?
- 42 What is "radial blur"?
- 34 What does Windows.old folder contain?
- 24 What does "There are some data after the end of the payload data" mean?
- 22 Which Tintin books were redrawn by Hergé?
- 20 How to clear Chocolatey cache in the free version?
- 18 Can humidity damage electronic devices?
- View more network posts →