- standby: VB.NET, C#, T-SQL, VBA (Autodesk Inventor, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), webstuff (PHP+MySQL+HTML+CSS+JS+Apache), Delphi, FoxPro, dBase, Assembly, others
- when needed: Perforce, PowerShell, YAML, whatever useful comes
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 '17 at 10:36
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 9.7k 9.7k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 What is better: yes / no radio, or simple checkbox?
- 76 Notepad++ Is there a setting to stop from asking me to save on exit?
- 63 What is the difference between SQL Server 2012 Express versions?
- 47 How to let people know I don't appreciate being ignored in instant messaging?
- 43 Is there a unicode character for the Windows key?
- 43 A bug in Excel? Conditional formatting for marking duplicates also highlights unique value
- 42 Named string formatting in C#
- View more network posts →