I make software using .NET, lead software teams, and coach on Scrum and Agile.
I've spent my whole life twiddling with software, and I have grown to be passionate about good software design and practices. Since 2009, I have been leading Scrum teams and gathering all the best practices and attitudes necessary to make a software team effective and efficient. I am most experienced in digital/relationship marketing, eCommerce, CRM, ETL, and data warehousing domains, but I don't limit myself to these areas.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 '16 at 14:14
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Christianity 610 610 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 453 453 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 439 439 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 265 265 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 Is there an alternative to bastard injection? (AKA poor man's injection via default constructor)
- 56 Can't get correct autoformat on save in Visual Studio Code with ESLint and Prettier
- 39 Simplest way to do a fire and forget method in C#?
- 33 How does one network at conferences, beyond the first conversation?
- 28 Can't get correct autoformat on save in Visual Studio Code with ESLint and Prettier
- 23 Visual Studio Code breakpoint appearing in wrong place
- 19 HttpContext.Current.User is null even though Windows Authentication is on
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 25 '16