Currently working on learning microcontrollers and Internet of Things technologies. Working with DragonBoard 410C (Android), ESP32, Raspberry Pi 3B (Raspbian and Windows 10 IoT Core), and Arduino Uno devices.
I submit articles to CodeProject.com from time to time, https://www.codeproject.com/script/Articles/MemberArticles.aspx?amid=40262
Lead developer for a point of sale application owned by Georgia Southern University written in C and C++ for the Windows operating system and licensed to NCR Corporation and other resellers.
Using software technologies such as COM objects/controls, SQL Server and SQLite, with both TCP and UDP networking protocols transporting both binary proprietary and XML messages in a multi-threaded application, maintain and improve a point of sale application.
The point of sale application supports multiple languages for the user interface which can be modified using a screen layout application for screen design. In addition the application provides a macro facility and hundreds of parameters governing taxing, tenders, etc. providing flexibility for a wide variety of point of sale applications.
Previous to this position, I worked for Nortel Networks as a software developer (C and Unix as well as C++ and Windows) and as a program manager.
- Stack Overflow 14.3k 14.3k 33 gold badges6060 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 581 581 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 477 477 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 379 379 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 365 365 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Non-static variable cannot be referenced from a static context
- 58 Pass struct by reference in C
- 42 What is Domain Driven Design?
- 32 Why does malloc not work sometimes?
- 23 Is the conflict between Captain America and Tony Stark in "The Avengers" Blue Collar versus Educated Elite?
- 20 MFC development in vs2017
- 20 How to install (v142) Build tools in Visual studio
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 26 '17