Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am a Product Manager for DataStax. Previously, I led NoSQL Engineering for Target Corporation; overseeing tech such as MongoDB, Neo4j, JanusGraph, Redis, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've worked as an author on a couple of books:
I've also done some technical editing/reviewing, as well:
- Stack Overflow 47.8k 47.8k 1111 gold badges104104 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 760 760 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 137 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 125 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 65 Check CQL version with Cassandra and cqlsh?
- 65 Export cassandra query result to a csv file
- 60 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- 56 How do secondary indexes work in Cassandra?
- View more network posts →