I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 29 '19 at 20:02
- Stack Overflow 384.9k 384.9k 5555 gold badges645645 silver badges842842 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.9k 32.9k 1414 gold badges6161 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.6k 25.6k 33 gold badges7373 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11.4k 11.4k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 7k 7k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 910 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 412 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 352 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 335 Lua string to int
- 304 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- 289 Is there any use for unique_ptr with array?
- View more network posts →