Thank you for readying my profile,
Currently, I work for the USDA US Forest Service as a GIS Specialist in Pueblo, Colorado . I have been working for US Forest Service and NRCS for the almost 20 years. I am profoundly deaf and grew up from a hearing family. I have a BA in Geography from California State University Fullerton in 1996 and I also earned my GIS certificate from the University of California Riverside GIS Extension Program in 1999.
I taught American Sign Language (ASL) at New Mexico State University from January 2012 to May 2015. No, I don't have a Teaching certification for teaching (ASL).
I love the weather, world events, travel, network new people, exercise, internet, watch movies, of course sports !!, and teach students sign language. I love learning new things like the world of 3D photogrammetry , streaming channels, etc...
drop me a note
Thank you again
- Geographic Information Systems 4.1k 4.1k 88 gold badges4343 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Open Data 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Earth Science 330 330 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 329 329 22 gold badges44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 261 261 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Making Map Book of pages with same area shown but different layers turned on/off
- 10 Log file for ArcGIS geoprocessing?
- 9 Minimizing attribute tables in ArcMap?
- 7 Need to learn more about Precision and Accuracy
- 7 Do ModelBuilder or Geoprocessing tasks run slower if screen locked?
- 6 Unclear about security clearance question
- 6 GIS data for Keystone XL Pipeline?
- View more network posts →