I run Locke Data, a consultancy focussed on helping organisations get started in data science. When I'm not getting paid to help others, I well umm, help others. I spend much of my free time blogging, presenting, and mentoring folks.
Top network posts
- 29 How to help women feel welcome on a male dominated team?
- 26 dply: order columns alphabetically in R
- 20 Separate y axis for different facets in ggplot
- 14 Using non-ASCII characters inside functions for packages
- 14 Control number formatting in Shiny's implementation of DataTable
- 11 How to install a PowerShell module in an Azure Function
- 11 Download Azure Blob with Shared Access Signature using wget or curl
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 17 '15