In the area of software development, I am interested in enterprise solutions, distributed systems, modular software architectures and scalable cloud solutions. GUI and user experience is one of my recent points of interest.
Alongside the fields in my professional orientation I am interested in psychology, which my current field of study at Sofia University.
My hobby interests include marketing and finances, social relations, physics, biology, health and fitness, and religion. Sometimes I am composing music in my free time using audio software, as unfortunately, I am not good at playing any music instrument.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 10 '14 at 13:01
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 1010 gold badges5656 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 770 770 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Game Development 506 506 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 446 446 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 37 Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 34 What is the correct way of adding thread-safety to an IDisposable object?
- 33 How to parse the response body in Java, when the HTTP request has return status 401
- 32 Is it a bad practice to reference an exe file in C# project
- 31 Action<T> vs delegate event
- 24 Free tool for exploring compiled .NET assembles, alternative to .NET Reflector?
- View more network posts →