Linux user since the 1990s
- Linux-only (MS-free zone) since 2001, Ubuntu since 2005 (05.04)
- Currently running: Ubuntu, Debian (x32/x64/armhf), Linux Mint
- Desktop Environments: Cinnamon, LXDE; SSH on the server ;)
Android user since about 2010
- Phones: Motorola Milestone 2, LG Optimus 4X, Wileyfox Swift
- Tablets: Cat Stargate II, Cat Phoenix/PC4, Lenovo Tab3 A7-10F
My SE tools:
My Android tools:
- Adebar (Android DEvice Backup And Reporting)
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 87k 87k 6868 gold badges307307 silver badges881881 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations♦ 17.7k 17.7k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Super User 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 How to fully backup non-rooted devices?
- 126 Where in the file system are applications installed?
- 110 Where Android apps store data?
- 107 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 74 Compose key on Windows
- 72 What is *Cell standby* and how can I keep it from eating my battery?
- 67 Simple Markdown viewer for Ubuntu (standalone program, not something that requires usage of an internet browser)
- View more network posts →