I am a software developer and researcher (PhD) and I have an interest in (among others) Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Machine learning, and programming (C++, Python and Java).
Programmers know that any modification of the source code has a danger of introducing errors, so it is a good rule to change as little as possible in a program that works.
H.P. Langtangen, A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python. Texts in Computational Science and Engineering 6, ©Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012 137
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '16 at 8:01
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 99 gold badges3838 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 994 994 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 753 753 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 Python file naming convention?
- 114 How to reversibly store and load a Pandas dataframe to/from disk
- 39 Laundry on the ISS
- 35 What is the easiest way to install BLAS and LAPACK for scipy?
- 34 Real-life examples of Markov Decision Processes
- 29 Do programs run from an ssh session depend on the connection?
- 26 Change Google Sheets default date format with other locale
- View more network posts →