I'm a Software Developer who just loves to code, even when not working I'm always playing with the newest technologies and learning.
I've previously been a Source Control Administrator (damn you ClearCase!), a mobile developer (damn you BlackBerry!) and have done extra-curricular consultancy work which has taken me into Virtual Basic, Google Web Toolkit and all sorts of things...
Now I work for the inspiring people at Skyscanner as a Release Engineer - getting folks moving faster through Continuous Delivery and getting to grips with the wonderful world of distributed and cloud computing.
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Arqade 581 581 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 299 299 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Web Applications 289 289 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Sports 273 273 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Importing/Exporting Project Preferences
- 24 How can I become a better CoD player?
- 21 Etag definition changed in Amazon S3
- 17 Assistance with understanding parent/child relationships in Pythagorean Triples
- 11 What is a "Bogey Competition"?
- 10 What's the best way to sync large amounts of data around the world?
- 10 Evil twin problem and subtractive merge
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 20 '14