One of my hobby projects is developing PopTrayU (http://poptrayu.sourceforge.net), an open source email notifier written in Delphi. I had been using the original PopTray for about 10 years, and decided to learn enough Delphi to fix a couple pet bugs, since no one else seemed to have the knowledge, time, and inclination to do it themselves, and there hadn't been a new version released in over 7 years. Once I'd fixed that one bug, there was one more little thing I thought I could improve, and wouldn't it be fun if I could make this aspect of the application a little more customizable? And then there's that other bug...well, someday I'll get them all fixed, maybe :)
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 10 '14 at 20:58
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Bricks 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 1k 1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 805 805 77 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 289 Why are static variables considered evil?
- 49 Why "Greater Toronto" rather than "Great Toronto"
- 32 Purpose of the "Build Automatically" option in eclipse
- 30 What different types of LEGO train tracks exist?
- 27 Presenting open source development during a resume-gap?
- 26 JLabel vertical alignment not working as expected
- View more network posts →