- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 392 392 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 173 173 44 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 How can I pass a command line argument into a shell script?
- 44 How can I stop seeing hidden files in the Midnight Commander?
- 21 Why do I receive an error message while trying to access some of my GNOME shell extension settings?
- 18 How can I change the voice used by Firefox Reader View (Narrator) in Ubuntu?
- 16 How do I turn on workspaces? (Why do I only have one workspace?)
- 13 Why do I receive an error message while trying to access some of my GNOME shell extension settings?
- 13 Is it possible to print the content of the content of a variable with shell script? (indirect referencing)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.