Software engineer and designer at timeandspace.io.
Favorite topics: performance, data structures, algorithms, databases, automation, software design.
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2k 2k 1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Review 416 416 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 385 385 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 258 258 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 Java 8: performance of Streams vs Collections
- 97 Java: is there a map function?
- 47 Why does IEEE 754 reserve so many NaN values?
- 46 Most efficient way to increment a Map value in Java
- 36 Default for XX:MaxDirectMemorySize
- 32 Is there a Null OutputStream in Java?
- 29 Is there any reason to write `new Random()` since Java 8?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.