Software engineer and designer at timeandspace.io.
Favorite topics: performance, data structures, algorithms, databases, automation, software design.
- Stack Overflow 11.5k 11.5k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2k 2k 1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Code Review 416 416 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 385 385 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 258 258 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Java 8: performance of Streams vs Collections
- 91 Java: is there a map function?
- 44 Most efficient way to increment a Map value in Java
- 42 Why does IEEE 754 reserve so many NaN values?
- 34 Default for XX:MaxDirectMemorySize
- 28 Is there any reason to write `new Random()` since Java 8?
- 25 How do I create a Java string from the contents of a file?
- View more network posts →