Enjoys programming in Prolog.
Richard O'Keefe: "Prolog is an efficient programming language because it is a very stupid theorem prover."
Member for 7 years
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '20 at 22:53
- Mathematics 33.5k 33.5k 1818 gold badges6363 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Coffee 999 999 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 401 Add an "I don't understand" option for review audits
- 200 The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing
- 48 Can two topological spaces surject onto each other but not be homeomorphic?
- 40 What is the difference between == and = in Prolog?
- 30 How does a non-technical manager add value to team of self-motivated software developers?
- 26 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog
- 23 What's the difference between predicate and propositional logic?
- View more network posts →