Made my way from the Olympus of Complexity Theory, Probabilistic Combinatorics and Property Testing to the down-to-earth domain of Heterogeneous and GPU Comuting, and now I'm hoping to bring the gospel of GPU and massive-regularized parallelism to DBMS architectures. I'm post-doc'ing at the DB architecture group in CWI Amsterdam to do (some of) that.
I subscribe to most of Michael Richter's critique of StackOverflow; you might want to take the time to read it.
If you listen closely you can hear me muttering "Why am I not socratic again already?"
Top Network Posts
- 224 What is a smart pointer and when should I use one?
- 186 What is a "span" and when should I use one?
- 162 What is a "span" and when should I use one?
- 143 What is std::move(), and when should it be used?
- 98 Why does an environment's label have to appear after the caption?
- 88 How can I suppress column header output for a single SQL statement?
- 81 What's the difference between span and array_view in the gsl library?
- View more network posts →